Silver In Johto
Hello there! Welcome to Silver In Johto! We'd be quite glad to have you here with us! Making an account is very easy so why not make an account? Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me or my wonderful staff~

~ Raelik
Silver In Johto
Hello there! Welcome to Silver In Johto! We'd be quite glad to have you here with us! Making an account is very easy so why not make an account? Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me or my wonderful staff~

~ Raelik
Silver In Johto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver In Johto

Role playing forum based on Pokémon~ (GENERAL SURGEON'S WARNING: Thar Be Foul Language Ahead: PG-13 ~Baconidas)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Scarlet gets a day off before the big contest in Saffron
The Gym Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:44 pm by Scarlet Tourmaline

» BluhHHHHHHHHH.
The Gym Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:53 pm by Nepsters

» Group Information
The Gym Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:42 pm by Baconidas

» Rain, Rain, Go Away (Open)
The Gym Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 6:38 pm by Shadow

» My Week of Weeks and Stuff
The Gym Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:14 pm by Shadow

» Le Shadow Man
The Gym Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:06 pm by Nepsters

» The Gym Rules
The Gym Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:36 pm by Shadow

» Ogostick, Prosper
The Gym Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:32 pm by Baconidas

» Tourmaline, Scarlet
The Gym Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:09 pm by Baconidas

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:48 pm
Top posters
Shadow
The Gym Rules I_vote_lcapThe Gym Rules I_voting_barThe Gym Rules I_vote_rcap 
Baconidas
Nepsters
Hikari
Alice Hope
Scarlet Tourmaline
Prosper Ogostick
Affiliates
free forum

The Gym Rules 1358331435

The Gym Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow
HEAD ADMIN
HEAD ADMIN
Shadow

The Gym Rules Empty
PostSubject: The Gym Rules   The Gym Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:36 pm

Alright, first things first. You want to challenge the gyms, don’t you? Everyone does! That’s the first thing many trainers aspire to do! Collect the badges and then head onward to challenge the Elite Four – it’s the goal of many hard working trainers. But before you can challenge, and conquer, any gym leaders you need to take a glance at the following rules.

1)      Made at least 5 posts in the city in which you wish to challenge the gym. These posts can be in multiple threads or in a single one, as long as you have 5 posts that meet and/or surpass the minimum word limit for posts. (This would be 150 words per post.)

2)      Alright so you’re ready to challenge the gym? See that point label under your avatar? Make sure it shows that you have at least 20 points, as each gym leader costs 20 points to defeat. You can challenge one with less than 20 if you wish, but you’ll lose. :P The points will be taken once you defeat the leader, so don’t be too confused when they disappear.

3)      You can’t just go straight in and defeat the gym leader in one post. As fun as this sounds it just isn’t very realistic. An admin will be playing the gym leader in which you wish to face. There will not be a minimum amount of posts that you must make in the thread before you win but I do want to see some realistic battles now. Gym leaders are strong, you can’t go in there and crush them in one post. >_>

4)      So what’s the purpose of gym leaders? These can help determine who will win in various battles throughout the site. Of course, you don’t have to use these for battle judgment unless agreed upon by both parties. Badges will also be used later on in Missions when we need characters with certain badge numbers to play various rolls.
Back to top Go down
https://silverinjohto.rpg-board.net

The Gym Rules
Page 1 of 1