Silver In Johto
Hello there! Welcome to Silver In Johto! We'd be quite glad to have you here with us! Making an account is very easy so why not make an account? Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me or my wonderful staff~

~ Raelik
Silver In Johto
Hello there! Welcome to Silver In Johto! We'd be quite glad to have you here with us! Making an account is very easy so why not make an account? Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me or my wonderful staff~

~ Raelik
Silver In Johto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver In Johto

Role playing forum based on Pokémon~ (GENERAL SURGEON'S WARNING: Thar Be Foul Language Ahead: PG-13 ~Baconidas)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Scarlet gets a day off before the big contest in Saffron
Role Play Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:44 pm by Scarlet Tourmaline

» BluhHHHHHHHHH.
Role Play Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:53 pm by Nepsters

» Group Information
Role Play Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:42 pm by Baconidas

» Rain, Rain, Go Away (Open)
Role Play Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 6:38 pm by Shadow

» My Week of Weeks and Stuff
Role Play Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:14 pm by Shadow

» Le Shadow Man
Role Play Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:06 pm by Nepsters

» The Gym Rules
Role Play Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:36 pm by Shadow

» Ogostick, Prosper
Role Play Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:32 pm by Baconidas

» Tourmaline, Scarlet
Role Play Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:09 pm by Baconidas

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:48 pm
Top posters
Shadow
Role Play Rules I_vote_lcapRole Play Rules I_voting_barRole Play Rules I_vote_rcap 
Baconidas
Role Play Rules I_vote_lcapRole Play Rules I_voting_barRole Play Rules I_vote_rcap 
Nepsters
Hikari
Alice Hope
Scarlet Tourmaline
Prosper Ogostick
Affiliates
free forum

Role Play Rules 1358331435

Role Play Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow
HEAD ADMIN
HEAD ADMIN
Shadow

Role Play Rules Empty
PostSubject: Role Play Rules   Role Play Rules I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:43 am

ROLE PLAYING RULES

0) No one can question the rule zero. Anyway, character names should match username for ease of recognition

1) You need a character before you can begin role playing, character templates can be found under “Character Creation”

2) Yes, this site is not exactly “child friendly” in terms of languages. I’m sure we’re all big enough to get over a few little curses.

3) Posts need to be 150 words, this is about 2 paragraphs. This rule will be enforced

4) Dialogue (your character’s speech) needs to be colored, any color as long as you stay consistent. For example – “Raelik gasped in shock “What?!

5) There will be no Power Playing. This means taking control of another character without the owner’s consent. If there are battles, make sure they are fair and even and you may want to talk out who’s going to be doing what if you fear there may be debate.

6) Mary Sues and Gary Stus. They do not exist here, I’ll be sure to personally stamp them out. The opposite also applies; don’t be afraid to give your character some good attributes. Characters with no good traits are just as bad as those with way too many.

7) If you role play, post the topic in the world it the thread is taking place in. An obvious rule, but I figured I’d throw that in there.

8) Anything that does not pertain to actual in character topics needs to be taken to the General Section. Anything you feel like expressing can definitely be covered there and if it’s not you should PM Minty, she’d be more than happy to open up a new topic just for you. She’s friendly <3

9) Topics in the Role Play section will be bumped regularly. Every two weeks there will be activity checks where we Admins will go around and bump topics that have not been posted on in the last week. Bumping is done by administrators only, there’s no need for you to do this yourself.

10) You cannot role play by yourself. Come on now, this one is an obvious one for obvious reasons.

11) Those accounts that remain inactive for over 2 months will be stripped of their group color; it will be returned upon revisiting and becoming active again. This is done to keep track of the active members, not to be mean.

12) Bonuses to those that steal and hide Sir Hickory’s cane

Back to top Go down
https://silverinjohto.rpg-board.net

Role Play Rules
Page 1 of 1