Silver In Johto
Hello there! Welcome to Silver In Johto! We'd be quite glad to have you here with us! Making an account is very easy so why not make an account? Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me or my wonderful staff~

~ Raelik
Silver In Johto
Hello there! Welcome to Silver In Johto! We'd be quite glad to have you here with us! Making an account is very easy so why not make an account? Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me or my wonderful staff~

~ Raelik
Silver In Johto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver In Johto

Role playing forum based on Pokémon~ (GENERAL SURGEON'S WARNING: Thar Be Foul Language Ahead: PG-13 ~Baconidas)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Scarlet gets a day off before the big contest in Saffron
My Week of Weeks and Stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:44 pm by Scarlet Tourmaline

» BluhHHHHHHHHH.
My Week of Weeks and Stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:53 pm by Nepsters

» Group Information
My Week of Weeks and Stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:42 pm by Baconidas

» Rain, Rain, Go Away (Open)
My Week of Weeks and Stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 6:38 pm by Shadow

» My Week of Weeks and Stuff
My Week of Weeks and Stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:14 pm by Shadow

» Le Shadow Man
My Week of Weeks and Stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:06 pm by Nepsters

» The Gym Rules
My Week of Weeks and Stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:36 pm by Shadow

» Ogostick, Prosper
My Week of Weeks and Stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:32 pm by Baconidas

» Tourmaline, Scarlet
My Week of Weeks and Stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:09 pm by Baconidas

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:48 pm
Top posters
Shadow
My Week of Weeks and Stuff I_vote_lcapMy Week of Weeks and Stuff I_voting_barMy Week of Weeks and Stuff I_vote_rcap 
Baconidas
My Week of Weeks and Stuff I_vote_lcapMy Week of Weeks and Stuff I_voting_barMy Week of Weeks and Stuff I_vote_rcap 
Nepsters
Hikari
Alice Hope
Scarlet Tourmaline
Prosper Ogostick
Affiliates
free forum

My Week of Weeks and Stuff 1358331435

My Week of Weeks and Stuff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
HEAD ADMIN
HEAD ADMIN
Shadow

My Week of Weeks and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: My Week of Weeks and Stuff   My Week of Weeks and Stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:51 am

So, it’s time for my wifi-less update on life. Since I most likely won’t have the time to actually type all of this up while I have internet, I’m writing it up at home instead. Which is way more comfortable, as I am currently wrapped up in a blanket on the couch. Well actually, not currently, as it depends on when you might read this….annnd I don’t really care. Annnnyway. On with my life, for those that might care.

My cat is staring at me…er, was. I think she crawled under the couch. She’s mad at me, because she has a porcupine quill stuck in her tail and can’t get it out but won’t let any of us get near it. I’m afraid for the wellbeing of my appendages to even try to pull it out. She’ll get it out herself when she wants to, as cruel as that sounds. If you think I’m a bad person for not pulling it out, you can come to my house and get it out.

As for my week, it’s been rather eventful. I volunteered at a horse farm about an hour from my house. Since none of the other volunteers bothered showing up, I was rewarded with a free week of horse camp. I’m not there today as it was supposed to rain all day. Monday I rode a horse named Athena, just like my cat. She’s a little bay Arabian. She has her perks, it doesn’t take a lot to get her moving and she has an amazing trot. Plus, I do love Arabians. Cons though? She cribs, all the time. You can hardly groom her without her stretching forward and cribbing. She used to be a show horse, and picked up the habit when she was in a stall for the majority of the day.

Tuesday I rode a Paint named Monty. He is…special. Rather slow and just, well, special. He also can’t eat what normal horses eat. He’s allergic to a lot of stuff and has to take allergy shots. He’s nice though, and not as fast as Athena, so he doesn’t often get out of control. His jog is nice, as is his trot. Athena doesn’t jog, she’s an Arabian and doesn’t get the extra Western gait.

Wednesday was fun, I got to ride Athena again. I got her to walk over a wooden bridge on the ground. It appeared to be a long wooden box. She was being prissy at first and didn’t want to. We also ran an obstacle course, all three of us that rode. We each had identical paths, where we had to run to the barrel, hop off, find a word in a word search, and then mount back up and run back. The last time we did the run, the word search was replaced with watermelon and we had to eat it as quickly as we could without our hands. The girl to my left had an interesting time when her horse moved her out of the way and took the watermelon. I offered Athena some and she took a teeny bite out of it.

Thursday we went trail riding. Briars, spiders, and tree limbs were everywhere. Surprisingly, I didn’t pick up any ticks. It was on this day, that I learned that horses can hydroplane. I was once again on Athena, we were following Odie – her love – and Monty (who loves Athena) was behind us, followed by Nessa. Athena got about halfway through the puddles each time and would see that Odie was far away and would move to the side and race to catch up with him. Therefore, horses hydroplane.

Speaking of hydro-planes, every time I drove down there, I’d pass a private air field with a yellow plane in a small shed looking hanger thing. My character Alder would freak out every time and insist that I pull over and request permission to fly the plane – which had gear suitable for water landings.

Oh, and brace yourself SIJ, Shadow has once again reappeared in my head and I’m not sure I can hold him back now. I’ll set up rules and whatnot for creating extra characters as well. I also need to update the Face Claim list, unless one of my other staff members decides to do so, which would be rather helpful.

I’ve been playing Corruption of Champions in my spare time, as the game is saved on my computer. (I lost The Game.) It’s a horrible game, but I can’t stop playing it…I blame the Minotaur. XD (If you understand the joke there….never mind.)

Ummmm I think I’m done now. It wouldn’t matter how much I typed as I highly doubt anyone actually read all of this. :P

~ Shadow, signing off.

Back to top Go down
https://silverinjohto.rpg-board.net
Baconidas
JAY, THE MIGHTY
Baconidas

PostSubject: Re: My Week of Weeks and Stuff   My Week of Weeks and Stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:07 am

Dat minotaur. Omai, Kaitlyn, you naughty girl. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
HEAD ADMIN
HEAD ADMIN
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: My Week of Weeks and Stuff   My Week of Weeks and Stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:14 pm

You're just jelly that I got Kelly. c:
Back to top Go down
https://silverinjohto.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Week of Weeks and Stuff   My Week of Weeks and Stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Week of Weeks and Stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver In Johto :: General :: SPAM-
Jump to: