Silver In Johto
Hello there! Welcome to Silver In Johto! We'd be quite glad to have you here with us! Making an account is very easy so why not make an account? Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me or my wonderful staff~

~ Raelik
Silver In Johto
Hello there! Welcome to Silver In Johto! We'd be quite glad to have you here with us! Making an account is very easy so why not make an account? Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me or my wonderful staff~

~ Raelik
Silver In Johto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver In Johto

Role playing forum based on Pokémon~ (GENERAL SURGEON'S WARNING: Thar Be Foul Language Ahead: PG-13 ~Baconidas)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Scarlet gets a day off before the big contest in Saffron
Group Information I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:44 pm by Scarlet Tourmaline

» BluhHHHHHHHHH.
Group Information I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:53 pm by Nepsters

» Group Information
Group Information I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:42 pm by Baconidas

» Rain, Rain, Go Away (Open)
Group Information I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 6:38 pm by Shadow

» My Week of Weeks and Stuff
Group Information I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:14 pm by Shadow

» Le Shadow Man
Group Information I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:06 pm by Nepsters

» The Gym Rules
Group Information I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:36 pm by Shadow

» Ogostick, Prosper
Group Information I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:32 pm by Baconidas

» Tourmaline, Scarlet
Group Information I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:09 pm by Baconidas

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:48 pm
Top posters
Shadow
Group Information I_vote_lcapGroup Information I_voting_barGroup Information I_vote_rcap 
Baconidas
Group Information I_vote_lcapGroup Information I_voting_barGroup Information I_vote_rcap 
Nepsters
Hikari
Alice Hope
Scarlet Tourmaline
Prosper Ogostick
Affiliates
free forum

Group Information 1358331435

Group Information

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
HEAD ADMIN
HEAD ADMIN
Shadow

Group Information Empty
PostSubject: Group Information   Group Information I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:07 pm

Group Information

Here on SilverInJohto, groups determine what color your username will be; but that’s not all that they’re for. Before making a character it might be a good idea to get to know a little bit more about the various groups. Below is a detailed list that should answer any questions you may have. If there is something you still have questions about, feel free to PM me.

<3 Shadow

*dies* >-< It took me forever to do that rainbow. Why bother? Because I wanted a rainbow and APPARENTLY this website doesn’t support gradient from Word 10. >_>

Trainers

What does every ten year old dream of besides being a trainer? Of course there are other professions but the majority of children that are new to Pokémon start out as trainers. Trainers get their first Pokémon at the age of 10 and go onward to battle these creatures against other trainers. Trainers have a fun life, raising their Pokémon to be the best and challenging the gym leaders to become the best in the region but everyone has a rival right? Team Rocket is out there to steal Trainer’s Pokémon and wreak havoc for the Trainers.

Coordinators

Coordinators are sometimes considered the “fancy” Pokémon people. And with good cause too! These people coordinate various shows and events with their Pokémon for entertainment and/or contests. These people are remembered for their fashion and coordination skills.  Some coordinators do not battle their Pokémon and instead choose to keep their Pokémon looking cute and fluffy (or shiny or rocky or whatever, depending on the type). These people also find Team Rocket to be a rival of theirs, but aren’t as targeted as the Trainers are.

Breeders

Breeders breed. No, not each other. They breed Pokémon. That about sums it up. These people raise Pokémon from eggs and cherish them. Of course, Trainers and Coordinators love their Pokémon too but it can be said that Breeders have more special bonds with their Pokémon than the other groups. Breeders also study various genetic trends with Pokémon in order to find certain breeding patterns that give the best inborn skills. These people focus mainly on anything to do with breeding, but they too may also choose to battle their Pokémon.

[b style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;"] [/b]

Team Rocket

This organization is revered for their badness. They steal trainer Pokémon and are intent on taking over various cities and catching the best Pokémon, even if it means going about it the wrong ways. Often times, this group of baddies train poison or ground types but they have been known to battle with other types. Their plans of destruction have not been too successful, but they show no signs of giving up. It can be argued, perhaps, that Team Rocket has more perseverance than any ordinary trainer as they continuously get back up after being knocked down by Trainers.

Staff

The staff is a group of scary monsters that roam about in the darkness, searching for unsuspecting civilians. These vile beats gobble up hopes and feed on small children. They have no souls and tend to fight among themselves. These crazy people love torturing their minions, but can be fun at times too. Unless they’re just creating a pseudo-personality to trick the minions into believing their lies. o-o To sum it up, no, you can’t be an admin. J

NPCs

You can be an NPC….but we’ll have to kill you first. ;D
Back to top Go down
https://silverinjohto.rpg-board.net
Baconidas
JAY, THE MIGHTY
Baconidas

Group Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Information   Group Information I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:42 pm

I don't always post in Information Threads, but when I do, OH DEAR SWEET JESUS, KAITLYN, CHANGE THAT FONT, MY EYES. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- That is all. :|
Back to top Go down

Group Information
Page 1 of 1