Silver In Johto
Hello there! Welcome to Silver In Johto! We'd be quite glad to have you here with us! Making an account is very easy so why not make an account? Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me or my wonderful staff~

~ Raelik
Silver In Johto
Hello there! Welcome to Silver In Johto! We'd be quite glad to have you here with us! Making an account is very easy so why not make an account? Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me or my wonderful staff~

~ Raelik
Silver In Johto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver In Johto

Role playing forum based on Pokémon~ (GENERAL SURGEON'S WARNING: Thar Be Foul Language Ahead: PG-13 ~Baconidas)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Scarlet gets a day off before the big contest in Saffron
Tourmaline, Scarlet  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:44 pm by Scarlet Tourmaline

» BluhHHHHHHHHH.
Tourmaline, Scarlet  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:53 pm by Nepsters

» Group Information
Tourmaline, Scarlet  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:42 pm by Baconidas

» Rain, Rain, Go Away (Open)
Tourmaline, Scarlet  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 6:38 pm by Shadow

» My Week of Weeks and Stuff
Tourmaline, Scarlet  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:14 pm by Shadow

» Le Shadow Man
Tourmaline, Scarlet  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:06 pm by Nepsters

» The Gym Rules
Tourmaline, Scarlet  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:36 pm by Shadow

» Ogostick, Prosper
Tourmaline, Scarlet  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:32 pm by Baconidas

» Tourmaline, Scarlet
Tourmaline, Scarlet  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:09 pm by Baconidas

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:48 pm
Top posters
Shadow
Tourmaline, Scarlet  I_vote_lcapTourmaline, Scarlet  I_voting_barTourmaline, Scarlet  I_vote_rcap 
Baconidas
Tourmaline, Scarlet  I_vote_lcapTourmaline, Scarlet  I_voting_barTourmaline, Scarlet  I_vote_rcap 
Nepsters
Hikari
Alice Hope
Scarlet Tourmaline
Prosper Ogostick
Affiliates
free forum

Tourmaline, Scarlet  1358331435

Tourmaline, Scarlet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarlet Tourmaline
YIN
Scarlet Tourmaline

Tourmaline, Scarlet  Empty
PostSubject: Tourmaline, Scarlet    Tourmaline, Scarlet  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:45 am

Tourmaline, Scarlet  I_folder_new_big Tourmaline, Scarlet  I_folder_new_bigTourmaline, Scarlet  I_folder_new_big
DATA FILE: COORDINATOR

"It's all fun and games as long as I win."

FULL NAME:
→ Scarlet Tourmaline

SEX:
→ Female

BIRTH PLACE:
→ Kanto

HOMETOWN/RESIDENCE:
→ Saffron City, Kanto

DATE OF BIRTH:
→ February 7, 1992

Tourmaline, Scarlet  I_folder_new_bigTourmaline, Scarlet  I_folder_new_bigTourmaline, Scarlet  I_folder_new_big

HEIGHT:
→ 5'1"

WEIGHT:
→ 107lbs

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

DESCRIPTION:
→ With light brown hair and amber eyes, Scarlet's name is quite misleading but she isn't complaining. She isn't very big, standing at a whopping 5'1" and weighing a whole 107lbs.  While her appearance is nothing too special, she tries to dress and hold herself nicely by accessorizing, proper hair styles and makeup that enhances her natural features. Usually her long hair can be seen mostly down except for two connected braids that meet at the back of her head. She keeps her long bangs parted to the side so that she can see. Not to mention the off center part elongates her face and creates a flattering shape, in her eyes anyways. Her clothing style could be described as very feminine since her wardrobe mainly consists of clean, fashionable or form fitting dresses. Usually, she walks in a refined manner and holds herself quite politely unless she is ticked off or in a competitive mood. It must also be mentioned that she looks quite young for her age. 

Tourmaline, Scarlet  I_folder_new_bigTourmaline, Scarlet  I_folder_new_bigTourmaline, Scarlet  I_folder_new_big

PERSONALITY:
→ Scarlet has a fiery personality. She is exactly like a fire. She can be beautiful and warm, just as she has the power to bring down those who oppose her. She is playful and smiling. She always seems to be in a happy joyful mood, but on the inside she feels the opposite. She feels sad and cold. As if her fire is dying. She doesn't feel good enough most the time and is always striving to be better.

She prides herself on her elegance. She has poise and style. She’s been taught manners and etiquette by her parents and classes that she went through. So while she isn't pompous or a princessy stuck up jerk, she is proper.

Scarlet gets bored easily and needs to be constantly entertained by something new. She is spontaneous and against anything that makes her sit for too long. Scarlet loves dressing up herself and her pokemon so she always looks amazing and her pokemon look super cute and top notch.

Although very proper and mature, Scarlet likes to be pampered and wants constant attention from Prosper; though she would never admit to this since she is too stubborn. Her stubbornness gets in the way of what she wants sometimes since she prefers to keep her pride rather than give in to what she wants. She will not accept help directly, saying she never needed any help when someone helps her, although inside she really appreciates it.

Scarlet likes to put up a very tough front, but truly she is just tuff. She is the cute version of tough as she can’t back up the physical fight. She will put up a very good verbal fight though, as she is persuasive and logical. Lastly she is extremely lovable, she likes to hug and snuggle… haha yeah right, she only likes to do that to Prosper.

LOVE:
→ Winning
→ Fire
→ Cute Pokemon
→ Shopping
→ Making Prosper's life difficult
→ Horror Movies

HATE:
→ Bug Pokemon
→ Losing
→ Horror Movies
→ Running out of money while shopping
→ Any girl that gets close to Prosper

DEEPEST SECRET:
→ Scarlet puts on a façade of toughness and confidence when in reality she tears herself up on the inside. She always wants to win to try to boost her self esteem but it is never enough. Inside she is in turmoil, constantly pointing out her own flaws and how she could've done something differently or better. Rather than focus on what went right, she focuses on what went wrong. The negativity eats away at her almost constantly and is only temporarily relieved when she wins a contest. 

IDOL:
→ Idols are for squares! >:D

HISTORY:
→ Scarlet was born into a pretty wealthy family. They weren't rich or anything. But at least they weren't poor. She managed to get spoiled a bit even when she had two little brothers. Growing up she was Daddy's little girl. And although he called her Princess, she wasn't really that stuck up. Her mother loved her just as much and they looked almost identical.  She tended to stand up for her brothers and show them the right path, keeping them in line and acting like a second mother.

At the age of ten she was given her Vulpix by her dad and she named her Twinkletoes. Twinkletoes then became her closest friend and a sort of baby as she spoiled her all the time. She didn't really know what to do with her life until finally at the age of twelve she saw a Pokemon contest go on and she fell in love with the idea. Twinkletoes was just as excited, you could see it in her eyes she wanted to be shown off like that. And so the two set out together to enter contests. She was on her own for a while, several people tried to approach her and even some guys tried to come on to her, but she managed to stay by herself.

By fourteen she had entered her first contest, she didn't win, but she got a taste of it and experience and she worked harder with Twinkletoes to get better. By the age of seventeen she had already won four contests and was on her way to the fifth when she came across someone who would change her life forever. While making her way around Goldenrod trying to find the place she was pulled into an alleyway and was held against her will. There were two others threatening to hurt her, but they weren't really talking to her. There was a boy at the end of the alleyway who they were telling to back off or they'd hurt her. He was dressed in all black. Black pants, shirt, boots, half gloves and trench coat, but there was something else. He was holding a sword over his shoulder and chuckling. Why was he chuckling? Couldn't he see she was in danger? He threw out a poke all and out came the weirdest squirtle she'd ever seen. It was a darker blue and its shell was a deep bronze. The squirtle looked angry and shot a stream of water at the man holding her and while that happened the boy ran towards them kicked off the wall to her left, kicked the man nearest to him in the face and with his momentum managed to go over her head and knock the other one out with the hilt of his sword. By now her captor had let go of her and was running away. The squirtle tried to go after him, but the boy stopped him. "The mutt isn't worth it, and besides, we're in the presence of a lady." She had forgotten she was in danger a moment ago, she was mesmerized. Who was he? He introduced himself as Prosper and after some convincing she managed to get him to walk her to the contest.

Once there he said he must be on his way even though she tried to get him to stay. He walked off and she was sad, she entered the contest halfheartedly and when it was her turn to come up she felt empty. But as she started she saw someone sitting, someone dark, resting their arms...on a sword. She immediately became happy and put on the best performance she could. That's how she won her fifth contest. By the end of it they met up again and began talking and agreed to travel together.

She learned he was 18 and what had happened to him. They spent the rest of their years working together and getting to know each other and by a couple of months in they started dating. To this day they are still together and she loves him very much. Now a days they live together and train together and support each other through their contests and battles.

TRIVIA:
→ The quickest way to make her angry is to make fun of her size.
→ She is the jealous type. 
→ Scarlet is quite motherly. 
→ She can cook a variety of different recipes from different regions.
→ Can't drive. At all. Seriously, she is hazard to everyone's lives in a vehicle. 
→ In case it hasn't been painfully obvious, Scarlet is romantically involved with Prosper Ogostick.
→ She sometimes carries around a sword as a way to lightheartedly tease Prosper and make him seem like less of a weirdo being the only person around carrying a sword. She has no idea how to use it though, so it's pretty useless in her hands. 

STARTER POKEMON: TWINKLETOES

NAME/NICKNAME:
→ Twinkletoes

SPECIES:
→ Vulpix

LEVEL:
→ 15

MOVESET:
→ Ember
→ Tail Whip
→ Quick Attack
→ Will-O Wisp
→ Roar

DESCRIPTION:
→ Although she may seem like an average vulpix from far away, up close you can see the difference. Her tails are extremely fluffy and soft and her hair on her head is always put up except for one annoying strand that dangles in her face in the cutest manner. She stands at 2 feet tall and her coat is shinier than a normal vulpix's. Finally, hidden on the inside of her front left leg, there is a very very small strawberry shaped birthmark.

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

PERSONALITY:
→ Twinkletoes is very playful and innocent. She often hides her head under her paws and rolls around acting cute. But don't let her cuteness get to you, she has a bit of a temper and will flare up and burn anyone who ticks her off. She also has a bit of a proud aura to her when she is in a competition. She is confident and knows what she is doing. She loves to take little naps and curl up against Scarlet and Prosper. She also enjoys being babied and pampered.

Tourmaline, Scarlet  I_folder_new_big Tourmaline, Scarlet  I_folder_new_bigTourmaline, Scarlet  I_folder_new_big

ALIAS:
→ Axis. Because I'm awesome enough to use my name.

OTHER CHARACTERS:
→ No one else on this site.

CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
→ Vincent Richelieu isn't happy about me not playing with him anymore. He's too fabulous to be ignored.

FACE CLAIM:
Code:
[b]SWORD ART ONLINE[/b]/[i]Asuna[/i]

CUSTOM TITLE:
→ Yin

Last edited by Scarlet Tourmaline on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baconidas
JAY, THE MIGHTY
Baconidas

PostSubject: Re: Tourmaline, Scarlet    Tourmaline, Scarlet  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:52 pm

~REVISE~

- DESCRIPTION: You're exactly three words short. 8D Just add three random adjectives or something in there. xD TECHNICALITIES~

- LIKES: "Making Prosper's life difficult" So mean! D: Such a bully! xD Random commentary, disregard. lol

- TRIVIA: "In case it hasn't been painfully obvious, Scarlet is romantically involved with Prosper Ogostick." REALLY? I HAD NO IDEA! :O Make this a little more painfully obvious, please, I insist, I refuse to approve your app until you do so.

Just one thing, really, if you ignore my commentary. :3 Otherwise, looks good! :D

Back to top Go down
Baconidas
JAY, THE MIGHTY
Baconidas

PostSubject: Re: Tourmaline, Scarlet    Tourmaline, Scarlet  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:09 pm

APPROVED

Looks good to me. o3o WELCOME TO SIJ, AXIS~ xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tourmaline, Scarlet    Tourmaline, Scarlet  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tourmaline, Scarlet
Page 1 of 1