Silver In Johto
Hello there! Welcome to Silver In Johto! We'd be quite glad to have you here with us! Making an account is very easy so why not make an account? Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me or my wonderful staff~

~ Raelik
Silver In Johto
Hello there! Welcome to Silver In Johto! We'd be quite glad to have you here with us! Making an account is very easy so why not make an account? Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me or my wonderful staff~

~ Raelik
Silver In Johto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver In Johto

Role playing forum based on Pokémon~ (GENERAL SURGEON'S WARNING: Thar Be Foul Language Ahead: PG-13 ~Baconidas)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Scarlet gets a day off before the big contest in Saffron
Le Shadow Man I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:44 pm by Scarlet Tourmaline

» BluhHHHHHHHHH.
Le Shadow Man I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:53 pm by Nepsters

» Group Information
Le Shadow Man I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:42 pm by Baconidas

» Rain, Rain, Go Away (Open)
Le Shadow Man I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 6:38 pm by Shadow

» My Week of Weeks and Stuff
Le Shadow Man I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:14 pm by Shadow

» Le Shadow Man
Le Shadow Man I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:06 pm by Nepsters

» The Gym Rules
Le Shadow Man I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:36 pm by Shadow

» Ogostick, Prosper
Le Shadow Man I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:32 pm by Baconidas

» Tourmaline, Scarlet
Le Shadow Man I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:09 pm by Baconidas

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:48 pm
Top posters
Shadow
Le Shadow Man I_vote_lcapLe Shadow Man I_voting_barLe Shadow Man I_vote_rcap 
Baconidas
Nepsters
Hikari
Alice Hope
Scarlet Tourmaline
Prosper Ogostick
Affiliates
free forum

Le Shadow Man 1358331435

Le Shadow Man

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
HEAD ADMIN
HEAD ADMIN
Shadow

Le Shadow Man Empty
PostSubject: Le Shadow Man   Le Shadow Man I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:56 am

Le Shadow Man I_folder_new_big Le Shadow Man I_folder_new_bigLe Shadow Man I_folder_new_big
DATA FILE: TEAM ROCKET
"I'm finally freeeeee~ ;D"
FULL NAME:
→ "Shadow"

SEX:
→  Male

BIRTH PLACE:
→  Kanto

HOMETOWN/RESIDENCE:
→ Veridian City, Kanto

DATE OF BIRTH:
→ July 11th, 1992

Le Shadow Man I_folder_new_bigLe Shadow Man I_folder_new_bigLe Shadow Man I_folder_new_big

HEIGHT:
→ 5'10 feet

WEIGHT:
→ 156 pounds

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

DESCRIPTION:
→ Silver eyes? Now there’s something Shadow prides himself on. They’re really just a light grey color, but he insists that they are silver. They also have little spots of black in them, tiny thin lines that stretch out from the pupil. Said eyes have a near constant twinkle in them, a devious glint that says he’s up to no good. Those same eyes could often be seen half lidded in seduction, which he sends anyone’s way because he honestly doesn’t care who or what he attracts as it's not like he's actually interested. Of course, his eyes would have to be open in order for all of that to work. His eyes are generally closed in contentment or sleep – most likely the latter.
It doesn’t appear that Shadow does very much to take care of his hair. Dark black locks hang down past his jaw in waves. On occasion, he’ll take the time to straighten it and make it look nice, but he otherwise doesn’t bother with it as he prefers the “wild and sexy” look it gives him. Some days, he’ll spray it lightly so that it appears to be wet. He does this to bring out the soft waves. Though most of the time he just brushes his fingers through it and lets it fall where it falls.
His clothes are semi-formal. A button up shirt and slacks are Shadow’s general attire. When he’s feeling especially sexy, he’ll throw on a formal jacket, but will rarely actually button it up. Around his neck hangs a dark crystal pendant. It isn’t a family heirloom, a significant gift or anything of the sort, and some may find it girly, but Shadow enjoys wearing it anyway.

Le Shadow Man I_folder_new_bigLe Shadow Man I_folder_new_bigLe Shadow Man I_folder_new_big

PERSONALITY:
→ Shadow is rather eccentric. He loves fun and rarely has a bad day. Some things do get to him, but he's quick to brush them off and continue on with his day. He's usually quick with a joke or a fun comment, as he enjoys making other peoples' days enjoyable as well as his own. Not only does he enjoy fun, but he enjoys flirting with anything that walks by. Although he often flirts and sends out sexual innuendos, Shadow doesn’t care at all for actually courting anyone. If he were to find that special someone in his life he would probably act differently. Differently how is a good question.
 The piano has always been a good favorite of Shadow’s. With pianist fingers it’s no wonder he took interest in it. When he plays, it’s one of the few times Shadow is calm and focused. He plays with his eyes closed, as he claims that he does not need to see the notes to play – it’s all in the music. One cannot let their eyes deceive them, they must play with the heart.
As if he wasn’t already crazy enough, Shadow indulges in alcohol – somewhat frequently. One glass of wine turns into two, then three, then all of a sudden Shadow’s drinking out of some bottle and shooting shots for some type of alcohol. (Often times he isn’t sure what he’s drinking, he just downs it. When drunk, Shadow’s even more happier and crazier than normal, which can be a little bit scary. He’s been known to go into a hug-happy mood when drunk. This may have also almost gotten him arrested at one point, but that’s another story. It’s best to just keep the drinks away from Shadow, as he forgets what “moderation” means. Now, he could actually drink like a normal person if he needed to, but the situation has never occurred so he hasn’t had to worry about it.

LOVE:
→ Piano, drinking, flirting, having fun, drinking cloudy skies, drinking, Spark, fire, drinking……did I mention that he enjoys drinking? His secret lover, Elliot

HATE:
→ Rock type Pokémon, the color red, the color yellow, the color orange, …warm colors, things being messy, ….cleaning up messes, carpet, trying to figure out the meaning of song lyrics,

DEEPEST SECRET:
→ Doesn’t have one. What? Are you kidding me? I do so! I’m secretly a ninja! :D Actually, his real name is George. Whaaaaat!? DON’T TELL THEM THAT!

IDOL:
→ None. Wrong again, Creator. I envy that “vampire” faggot, what’s his name again? The little fairy guy that lives in the woods with his “backdoor buddies”. Yeah, well I really wish I could sparkle like that. Seems to drive the women wild. ;D

HISTORY:
→ His mother and father did the deed and voila, a tiny baby boy was born. Isn’t that the story of everyone’s beginning? No? Okay, sperm donors don’t count because technically Mommy and Daddy did have to do the deed, just not exactly with each other. Right, back on track! The baby boy was born. He was like any baby that would be born. Bald, screaming, and covered in blood. It was beautiful…okay maybe it wasn’t very pretty at that point but once they actually cleaned him up and shut him up it was rather cute. He had teeny little baby appendages and fuzzy black hair atop his head. His eyes were open for just a moment for his parents to note that he had grey-ish eyes. So they named him George. Not very creative on the parent’s part. Hence the reason Shadow refuses to let anyone know his real name and instead goes by the alias of “Shadow”.
He was hardly three years old when he first began to play the piano. He heard the rhythmic sounds from the den and stumbled his way in there, giggling lightly at the sounds emitting from the room. It was then that his father allowed him to clamber up onto the bench and play along with him. It started as a simple “press this key.” To “play this chord.” Until the two could play extravagant duets. Shadow went on to play more and more difficult pieces and would often be seen in front of the ivory keys. As of now, he doesn’t have anyone to play duets with as he lives alone, but he still plays regardless. He does return home often enough, to catch up on things, get more sheet music, and play together once more.
Unlike most children, Shadow didn’t give much thought to Pokémon when he was 10. Instead he was thinking about playing the piano or sneaking drinks from his father’s cabinet when he wasn’t looking. When he actually heard about this Pokémon thing, he was curious but not as excited as anyone else. Making his way to the Professor’s house. Once he actually received his first Pokémon, Ponyta, the excitement finally kicked in. He went on to train this Ponyta. It was somewhat difficult, as the Pokémon was defiant at first but as they went on together they became inseparable. They’ve currently been together for 11 years, though it feels like they’ve known each other forever.

TRIVIA:
→ Finds biting to be kinky
→ Has been told he has a vampire like appearance
→ Almost set the house on fire with his Ponyta once
→ Drinks a bit much for the average person
→ Can act serious, if he tries really hard

STARTER POKEMON: SPARK

NAME/NICKNAME:
→ Spark/Sparky

SPECIES:
→ Ponyta
LEVEL:
→ Level 16

MOVESET:
→ Tackle, ember, quick attack, growl

DESCRIPTION:
→ SHINY :D

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

PERSONALITY:
→ Sparks can be rather defiant at times and be a handful. Around strangers he’ll attempt to show off and gain attention. Though he can be rude and mean to strangers, but he acts nice and cuddly around Shadow.
Le Shadow Man I_folder_new_big Le Shadow Man I_folder_new_bigLe Shadow Man I_folder_new_big
ALIAS:
→ Kaitlyn / Raelik

OTHER CHARACTERS:
→ Raelik

CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
→ Well, Shadow was my actual first OC ever, I just shoved him into the recesses of my mind and he finally broke the chains. XD Sooooo here he is. Team Rocket because why not? Can he be the leader of Team Rocket? :D Because the dastardly group needs a leader that’s crazy like he is. XD

CUSTOM TITLE:
→ Flame On

Last edited by Shadow on Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://silverinjohto.rpg-board.net
Nepsters
SICKNASTY BEAT MASTER
Nepsters

Le Shadow Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Shadow Man   Le Shadow Man I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:06 pm

Eh, looks fine to me.
Though in the history it talks about a charmander instead of a ponyta, but IDK.
I don't know what I'm doing.

5'10 and 156 lbs?
damn son.
he skinny
o-o
Also the Ponyta is fat d:

Sure.
Team Rocket leader
Why the heck not.

APPROVED <3
Back to top Go down
http://datsociallyawkwardass.tumblr.com