Silver In Johto
Hello there! Welcome to Silver In Johto! We'd be quite glad to have you here with us! Making an account is very easy so why not make an account? Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me or my wonderful staff~

~ Raelik
Silver In Johto
Hello there! Welcome to Silver In Johto! We'd be quite glad to have you here with us! Making an account is very easy so why not make an account? Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me or my wonderful staff~

~ Raelik
Silver In Johto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver In Johto

Role playing forum based on Pokémon~ (GENERAL SURGEON'S WARNING: Thar Be Foul Language Ahead: PG-13 ~Baconidas)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Scarlet gets a day off before the big contest in Saffron
Rain, Rain, Go Away (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:44 pm by Scarlet Tourmaline

» BluhHHHHHHHHH.
Rain, Rain, Go Away (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:53 pm by Nepsters

» Group Information
Rain, Rain, Go Away (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:42 pm by Baconidas

» Rain, Rain, Go Away (Open)
Rain, Rain, Go Away (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 6:38 pm by Shadow

» My Week of Weeks and Stuff
Rain, Rain, Go Away (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:14 pm by Shadow

» Le Shadow Man
Rain, Rain, Go Away (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:06 pm by Nepsters

» The Gym Rules
Rain, Rain, Go Away (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:36 pm by Shadow

» Ogostick, Prosper
Rain, Rain, Go Away (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:32 pm by Baconidas

» Tourmaline, Scarlet
Rain, Rain, Go Away (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:09 pm by Baconidas

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:48 pm
Top posters
Shadow
Rain, Rain, Go Away (Open) I_vote_lcapRain, Rain, Go Away (Open) I_voting_barRain, Rain, Go Away (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Baconidas
Rain, Rain, Go Away (Open) I_vote_lcapRain, Rain, Go Away (Open) I_voting_barRain, Rain, Go Away (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Nepsters
Hikari
Alice Hope
Scarlet Tourmaline
Prosper Ogostick
Affiliates
free forum

Rain, Rain, Go Away (Open) 1358331435

Rain, Rain, Go Away (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow
HEAD ADMIN
HEAD ADMIN
Shadow

Rain, Rain, Go Away (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Rain, Rain, Go Away (Open)   Rain, Rain, Go Away (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 6:38 pm

A black haired man trekked his way down the sidewalk, his boots splashing in puddles of all sizes. Any other day, the man would have been skipping along the concrete with a smirk on his face. Today though, that was a different story. Rain, so much rain. He didn’t hate the rain, in fact he rather liked the sound of the droplets hitting the roof and sliding down the windows. Thunder in the night was always a strange thrill of his, and when the lightning illuminated the rooms he could feel the jolt within his own body. He loved storms, but this weather was beginning to get ridiculous, day after day it would rain. Sick, miserable rain that clung to the body and caressed the skin with chilly hands. Shadow was tired of it.

The man adjusted the umbrella on his shoulder and fingered the Pokéball in his pocket. He almost loathed Sparks for it. The fiery Pokémon could crawl into its pokéball if it felt like it, whereas Shadow had to trek out in the rain. Shadow had half a mind to call Sparky out of his pokéball to even things up, but he knew it wasn’t fair. Sparks hadn’t done anything to him, and he wanted to stay dry as well. A fire type Pokémon getting wet wouldn’t be so great. Regardless, Shadow still let out a little grumble as the wind picked up. As if it could get any worse? “Stupid rain…” He grumbled to himself. “Go away.

Shadow rubbed at one eye, the stupid weather like this always made him sleepy. Shadow yawned, nearly dropping the umbrella as he did. Stumbling lightly, Shadow came across a lost looking child. Normally, he would have just continued walking, let the kid take care of its own problems, but he felt tiny arms wrap themselves about his leg.  “Wha?” Shadow let out a surprised grunt and stopped in his tracks. Tilting his head downward, he was met with large brown eyes, blonde hair, and tearstained cheeks.

Shadow shifted the umbrella once more and stared down at the child. The little girl appeared to be no older than six. Her eyes were brown, though red rimmed and large with fear. It seemed that she had gotten lost from her mother, or father, whatever the case may be. Shadow knelt down beside her, holding the umbrella above both of their heads. Shadow didn’t offer a reassuring smile, or anything of the sort. Instead he narrowed his eyes slightly and looked over the young girl. “You’re lost?” He asked, though it came out as a statement instead of a question.

The girl opened her eyes wider, as if it might have been possible, before furiously wiping away the moisture that had gathered there. “Y…yes.” She muttered, her face tilted downward, hoping for the best from the man before her, but prepared for the worst.

Shadow nodded slowly and placed a hand on her shoulder. “Well then…” He said with a light hum before rocking back on his feet and standing. “Good luck with that.” He laughed lightly and turned about and began his trek back down the road. The tiny girl turned, her face falling and heartbeat racing as she realized she was once again left alone in the rain. She ran forward, attempting to catch up to the man she had just met. She had just barely grabbed his shirttail when she slipped and fell forward, her small body connecting painfully with the sidewalk underneath.

Shadow stopped and turned in surprise, hearing silent sobs as he knelt down beside the girl. With a sigh, he grabbed her arm and helped her to stand back up again. Okay fine Shadow thought to himself. I’m not that cruel.I take it you want my help?” He asked, a small smile on his face as the girl nodded. “Not going to tell me your name?” He grinned before offering her his hand.

The girl blinked. “Amanda.” She replied before taking Shadow’s hand and clutching onto it.

Shadow nodded. “Zach.” He replied, bending down to pick up the small child and place her on his shoulders. “Zach?” Shadow made a noise of approval and gave a slight nod. “Yup. Zach, as in Zachary.” Amanda smiled, though it went unseen to Shadow. “Thank you, Mr. Zach.” “Don’t mention it, kiddo.

Shadow had to suppress a little laugh when he felt her arms wrap about his neck. What a sight. He had gone out to get groceries and instead had a small child clinging to his back. What had become of him? Here he was leading an organization of “bad guys” and here he was helping the girl find her parents. Shadow couldn’t even stop the gasp that escaped him when he felt her burry her nose in his hair. Was she sniffing his hair? “Do I smell good?” He asked, smirking a bit as he continued down the sidewalk. He stifled a chuckle as he felt her move her head away.

Shadow really had no idea where he was going. Hopefully this wouldn’t cause too many suspicions, he really didn’t need the cops interrogating him for kidnapping or something. The streets were just about empty, cars moved by slowly, windshield wipers squeaking quietly as they cleared the steady drops from the glass. Shadow squinted up ahead, through the rain he could see a figure ahead. Hoping it was one of Amanda’s parents, he jogged towards the figure and called out. “Hello? Hello, can you help me?

((Notes – anyone can reply, but it may take me a week or two to reply with the limited wifi I get so please be patient. ^^ Also – I wrote this listening to “Let’s Buy Beer From That Toilet” XD I found a giant folder of all the audio tracks from HetaOni in my folder on the computer. :P And would you believe how irritating it gets when te computer stops reisterrin tat you are typin te letters…wic my computer refuses to use rit now. Te two letters after F and te backspace key. >_> Stupid keyboard. I need tose keys. Especially backspace. And Id really love to ave tose keys back.))
Back to top Go down
https://silverinjohto.rpg-board.net

Rain, Rain, Go Away (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver In Johto :: The World :: Kanto :: Viridian City-
Jump to: