Silver In Johto
Hello there! Welcome to Silver In Johto! We'd be quite glad to have you here with us! Making an account is very easy so why not make an account? Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me or my wonderful staff~

~ Raelik
Silver In Johto
Hello there! Welcome to Silver In Johto! We'd be quite glad to have you here with us! Making an account is very easy so why not make an account? Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me or my wonderful staff~

~ Raelik
Silver In Johto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver In Johto

Role playing forum based on Pokémon~ (GENERAL SURGEON'S WARNING: Thar Be Foul Language Ahead: PG-13 ~Baconidas)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Scarlet gets a day off before the big contest in Saffron
Ogostick, Prosper  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:44 pm by Scarlet Tourmaline

» BluhHHHHHHHHH.
Ogostick, Prosper  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:53 pm by Nepsters

» Group Information
Ogostick, Prosper  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:42 pm by Baconidas

» Rain, Rain, Go Away (Open)
Ogostick, Prosper  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 6:38 pm by Shadow

» My Week of Weeks and Stuff
Ogostick, Prosper  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:14 pm by Shadow

» Le Shadow Man
Ogostick, Prosper  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:06 pm by Nepsters

» The Gym Rules
Ogostick, Prosper  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:36 pm by Shadow

» Ogostick, Prosper
Ogostick, Prosper  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:32 pm by Baconidas

» Tourmaline, Scarlet
Ogostick, Prosper  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:09 pm by Baconidas

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:48 pm
Top posters
Shadow
Ogostick, Prosper  I_vote_lcapOgostick, Prosper  I_voting_barOgostick, Prosper  I_vote_rcap 
Baconidas
Ogostick, Prosper  I_vote_lcapOgostick, Prosper  I_voting_barOgostick, Prosper  I_vote_rcap 
Nepsters
Hikari
Alice Hope
Scarlet Tourmaline
Prosper Ogostick
Affiliates
free forum

Ogostick, Prosper  1358331435

Ogostick, Prosper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prosper Ogostick
YANG
Prosper Ogostick

Ogostick, Prosper  Empty
PostSubject: Ogostick, Prosper    Ogostick, Prosper  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:44 pm

Ogostick, Prosper  I_folder_new_big Ogostick, Prosper  I_folder_new_bigOgostick, Prosper  I_folder_new_big
DATA FILE: TRAINER

"A true gentleman's tragedy is anonymity."

FULL NAME:
→ Prosper Ogostick

SEX:
→ Male

BIRTH PLACE:
→ Kanto

HOMETOWN/RESIDENCE:
→ Cinnabar Island, Kanto

DATE OF BIRTH:
→ April 14, 1991

Ogostick, Prosper  I_folder_new_bigOgostick, Prosper  I_folder_new_bigOgostick, Prosper  I_folder_new_big

HEIGHT:
→ 5'8"

WEIGHT:
→ 140lbs

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

DESCRIPTION:
→ Black. Black. And Black some more. All of his clothing is pretty much black, every once in a while he’ll wear a different color such as red or green, but he mainly sticks to his black pants, black undershirt, black trench coat, and his black gloves. Everywhere he goes his sword goes too. He may not use it much, for he doesn’t have the need to, but it is a part of him. He has medium to long black hair which cuts off past his ears and it falls in his face but still manages to stay out of his piercing brown eyes. He stands at 5’8”, his skin is a pale tan, and he isn’t really skinny, he is a pretty normal build, except more muscular. His general appearance is nonchalant and bored. Unless Scarlet is around, then he smiles more and loosens up, being happy and acting more fun. While he battles he is lazy and uninterested until presented with a challenge, then his serious competitive side comes out and he fights to win. Whenever he talks it is usually in a sarcastic and funny manner. He puts up a too good for people appearance, but behind it he is kind. He just doesn’t let people know.

Ogostick, Prosper  I_folder_new_bigOgostick, Prosper  I_folder_new_bigOgostick, Prosper  I_folder_new_big

PERSONALITY:
→ From a distance Prosper seems mean and bored most the time. He isn’t interested in a lot unless it is a battle, training, helping others, hanging with his close friends or spending time with Scarlet. He is actually pretty fun, being the one that usually comes up with ideas for fun things to do. He is a risk taker; he’ll do just about anything for no reason. He loves to joke around and is usually laid back when around people. He spends a lot of time with his pokemon and they’ve become both friends and family. He trains with them almost daily and focuses on training himself as well. He has an emotional attachment to his sword since it was his father’s dream to create what he now has.

Although he is a bit of a loud mouth, he is very quiet when it comes to anything about him. The only people that know him truly are his family and Scarlet.

More than anything, Prosper is nonchalant. He rarely gets angry and he knows his skills and his limits so he is very confident of himself. He isn’t over confident though. He never under estimates his opponent and he does not over estimate himself. He never relies on brute force for anything. Skill and finesse are the way to win in his eyes. Battling is not a hobby, it is not a sport. It is an art.
He is very proud, but he tries his best to not let it show and to remain humble. He is very protective of the people he cares about. Since he already feels he’s failed in the past, he goes out of his way to make sure nothing happens to the people he cares about.

He puts up a very non-caring, aggressive, I don’t need anyone front, but that is because he doesn’t want people to see what he’s really like. Whenever someone is down or is having a problem he will be there for them and he will help them. He does good in the background instead of in the spotlight. He has the spotlight when he acts funny or is being a lovable jerk, but when it comes to good he’d rather do it quietly. He does good because it is the right thing to do, not because he wants to be recognized. He actually wants nothing to do with being recognized. He enjoys doing good anonymously. In his mind, he is what he considers to be a true gentleman.

LOVE:
→ Swords
→ Battles
→ Proving people wrong
→ Challenges
→ Puzzles
→ Training (both pokemon and himself)
→ Spending time with Scarlet

HATE:
→ Waking up early
→ Big mouthed cocky jerks and their female equivalents
→ Celebrities
→ Seafood
→ Guns
→ Others disrespecting people he cares about, especially Scarlet!

DEEPEST SECRET:
→ With his father gone, he feels as he he'll never be able to fully prove himself.

IDOL:
→ Red
→ Blue
→ Father

HISTORY:
→ Prosper was born into an average wealth family. His dad was a blacksmith and his mother was struggling to get a job at the pokemon center nearby when he was born. As he grew up he had an irresistible fascination with pokemon, but his father disapproved of it. He was weird, he didn't want the help of any pokemon and they were just wild to him. He was against owning any of them and the only reason he let his mom interact with them is because he loved her so much. He was a good guy, he loved his mother very much and he provided for him and his brother as best he could, but it was always tough love with him. Prosper never felt good enough for the man. By the time he was four his little brother was born he was already learning about blacksmithing things with his father. He didn't understand much, being four, but it was the environment he knew. At the age of five he was playing in the beach nearby when he came across a ship dropping oil in the ocean nearby. It wasn't anything new, his father told him to always keep away and he was about to leave, when he saw the oil had gotten on to an egg. He couldn't leave it there so he ran down to the beach over to where the egg was and he picked it up and carried it back to his house with difficulty. He couldn’t show his father. He would be furious. He managed to find his mom and he told her what happened. She cleaned him up quickly and between the two they managed to clean the egg as best they could. They couldn’t keep it there though. He took the egg back to the beach, but he placed it in a secret spot. He checked on the egg daily and in a week the egg had hatched. Out of the egg came the weirdest looking squirtle he had ever seen, but he immediately loved the little guy. The squirtle and he became friends pretty quickly and he kept the squirtle in the secret spot for a while and checked and feed him daily. This kept up for five years.

By the time he was ten all he wanted to do was go out and be a pokemon trainer, but his father wouldn’t let him. He was extremely against it. Day in and day out it was about being a blacksmith, making this, making that. His father kept going about how he wanted to create and amazing sword at some point. Something like no other. One day mid-April, right before Prosper’s eleventh birthday it happened. His father got his chance. A shady character walked in and had asked for a sword. Prosper didn’t know why he wanted one, the man was a trainer and had no need for it, but in any case he asked for a sword like no other. His father was excited and started working on it immediately. He spent day in and day out and after a month he had finally sculpted his master piece. He was so absorbed in it that Prosper’s birthday went by and he didn’t even notice. By the time the man came back it was beautiful. He told his father to hand it over, and his father refused. The man wasn’t going to pay for it. The man warned him to give it to him or there would be consequences. His father refused anyways. That night as the two of them were packing up from the shop there was a sound outside. He looked out of the window. They were surrounded by many trainers with fire pokemon. Then suddenly they all threw a fire attack at the building and he heard one of them yell out earthquake. It was a swift attack and after this they were gone, but the building was on fire and coming down on their heads. He couldn’t find his father. When he did he was half buried under some rubble. He tried to get him out, but his father only told him to leave and to save the sword. He started crying and ran, he grabbed the sword and as he was about to leave a burning piece from the ceiling was about to fall on his head. It made brief contact against his head before the rest of him was pushed out of the way by a small force. He gripped to the sword as he felt himself be dragged out of the building. The shop burned down to the ground as he lay outside and watched. He looked to his side. It was Squirtle. Squirtle had saved him. He told squirtle to go away for a little while. He told Officer Jenny everything that had happened and he went home. When he told his mom he told her that his Dad’s final words were that he loved her and he was sorry. It wasn’t true, but he couldn’t tell his mother the truth. He went to the funeral several days later and he learned that they had been attacked by a gang who called themselves the Raging Infernos. On that day he swore revenge. He told his mother to move to a new city to be safe, they moved to pallet town since it was small and safe, and he went off on his journey.

He came back for squirtle, whom he named Bentley, and they set off as partners. By the time he turned fourteen he had learned the way of the sword by an old man he met in the mountains. He then set off on his quest to get revenge. By the time he was seventeen he had cut down and defeated most the members of the gang when he came upon the man responsible for his father’s death. He fought the man sword to sword and at the same time Bentley was fighting against an Arcanine. By the end of the battle Prosper managed to behead the man and squirtle and the arcanine immediately stopped fighting. It turned out he was the leader of the gang and they now broke up. He didn’t know what to do with his life now. For the next year he lazily hunted down some of the remaining member’s and then he found new purpose. He was hunting down three members in Goldenrod when they kidnapped a girl off the street. He quickly disposed of two and watched the third run away. He then turned to the girl and was awestruck. She was beautiful. He felt a connection for her immediately even though he tried to deny it. But as he stared into her brown eyes he couldn’t deny it. Apparently she was a coordinator as she made him walk her to the competition. He acted as if he wasn’t going to stay, but he knew he was. After she went inside he went into the audience and rested his arms on his sword as she competed. She seemed sad at first, until she saw him; she then flared up and managed to win the competition. He had never really cared for contests, but he had to admit it was pretty amazing. He was impressed, she had true skill. After that they met up again and talked. They agreed to travel together and have been up to this day. They support each other in everything and became romantically involved not long after they started being on the road. To this day he doesn’t regret walking into that contest audience as he fell in love. He had something to fight for again.

TRIVIA:
→ Drives a black 1968 Mustang
→ Has to drive Scarlet around everywhere since she is a menace on the road.
→ Enjoys doing parkour and flipping and jumping over things.
→ Is actually a very skilled swordsman.
→ Likes to write in whatever little spare time he has.
→ Likes to keep his team balanced and not favor anyone type, but his favorites still are Steel, Dark, Fighting, Water, and Psychic.
→ Obviously in a relationship with Scarlet Tourmaline. Eventually she won't be his girlfriend anymore. *leans down and ties his shoe*
→ Has a bit of a "Hero" complex.
→ Won a ping pong tournament once.
→ Hopes to meet and challenge both Red and Blue someday.

STARTER POKEMON: BENTLEY

NAME/NICKNAME:
→ Bentley

SPECIES:
→ Wartortle

LEVEL:
→ 17

MOVESET:
→ Tackle
→ Bite
→ Tail Whip
→ Water Gun
→ Withdraw

DESCRIPTION:
→ Bentley started out at about 2 feet tall. Rather than being light blue like most squirtles, he was dark blue instead. His shell was a deep bronze color on the back and lighter on the front. Like most squirtles, his eyes are large and brown. Due to his constant eating, he is a little bit on the chubby side. After he reached level 16 he evolved into a Wartortle. Since he didn't look like a normal Squirtle before he didn't looks like a normal Wartortle. The shade of blue is a deeper hue, the shell is a normal bronze and his ears and tail are a silverish grey. Sometimes Bentley will wear accessories, such as a black backwards hat or sunglasses, to match Prosper when he wears those types of things.

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

PERSONALITY:
→ Bentley love to play pranks on others and be a generally fun pokemon when not battling, but once a battle starts, he gets focused. He becomes serious and headstrong. He doesn't give up or back down no matter the odds. He likes to take risks both when fighting and when wandering around and he is extremely stubborn. Make sure to never leave food lying around as he might end up eating it since his hobbies include eating when bored.

Ogostick, Prosper  I_folder_new_big Ogostick, Prosper  I_folder_new_bigOgostick, Prosper  I_folder_new_big

ALIAS:
→ Izzy

OTHER CHARACTERS:
→ First Character

CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
→ I don't feeeeel like coming up with anything substantial! 

FACE CLAIM:
Code:
[b]SWORD ART ONLINE[/b]/[i]Kirito[/i]

CUSTOM TITLE:
→ Yang

Back to top Go down
Baconidas
JAY, THE MIGHTY
Baconidas

Ogostick, Prosper  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogostick, Prosper    Ogostick, Prosper  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:32 pm

APPROVED

> Tries to find something wrong with this app, just to make revise.
> Notes parkour and swordsmanship, on a Pokemon RP.
> Finds nothing wrong.
> :papcryplz:

xD Nicely done.
Back to top Go down

Ogostick, Prosper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver In Johto :: Character Creation :: Character Creation :: Male-
Jump to: